The Internet of Things (IoT) is a promise to interact with various physical systems around us in a way that is similar to web enabled digital information happened in 2010. It has significant impact to almost all the industries. Thus, a number of challenges are to be resolved by the research community.
Our lab investigates IoT related research on the following topics:
- IoT Security & Privacy
- IoT Data Analytics
- IoT Applications
There is a new course on Internet of Things Technology is being offered at multiple universities.
- Amar A Rasheed, Rabi N Mahapatra, F G Hamza-Lup, “Adaptive group-based zero knowledge proof-authentication protocol in vehicular ad hoc networks”,IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems, pp.1-15, March 2019.
- Karl Ott and Rabi Mahapatra, “Continuous Authentication of Embedded Software”, 2019 18th IEEE International Conference On Trust, Security And Privacy In Computing And Communications, PP.128-135, TrustCom 2019.
- Karl Ott* and Rabi Mahapatra, “Hardware Performance Counters for Embedded Software Anomaly Detection, accepted for publication in Proceedings of 16th IEEE Intl. Conf. on Dependable, Autonomic and Secure Computing (DASC’2018).
- G Bhutra, A Rasheed, R Mahapatra, “Privacy-Preserving ECG based Active Authentication (PPEA2) for IoT Devices,” IEEE 37th International Performance Computing and Communications Conference (IPCCC), pp.1-7, 2018.
- Akash Sahoo* and Rabi Mahapatra, ” A Motif based IoT Framework for Data Efficiency”, Accepted in the Workshop on Internet of Things, Atlanta 2017.